Hardee's & Carl's Jr. restaurants have an annual program called Stars for Heroes. Customers can buy a star in their restaurants. Half of the funds received are donated to Yellow Ribbon. The other half are distributed to organizations that are nominated by local restaurants. In 2012 the Minnesota restaurants chose Defending The Blue Line® as their recipient with a $10,000 donation. Thank you very much to the Hardee's organization for helping fund equipment and grants for military kids.
STARS FOR HEROES™
- (Carl’s or Hardee’s) has kicked off their 5th annual Stars for Heroes campaign at participating restaurants to benefit our nation’s active duty military and veteran heroes and their families.
- The Stars for Heroes campaign runs May 20 to June 16th.
- Stop by your local (Carl’s or Hardee’s) to participate and show your support. Guests can donate a $1 at their neighborhood (Carl’s or Hardee’s) location and, in return, receive a patriotic star-shaped cut-out to personalize and display in the restaurant.
- Customers who donate will receive (Carl’s or Hardee’s) coupons valued at more than $10 to use at future visits.
- The Stars for Heroes program has raised more than $3.5 million since its inception in 2011.