Hockey grant applications will be compiled, approved, and disbursed once a year. If funds are available, grants will be paid on September 15th of each year. All applications must be received by August 31st of the applicable year. Please fill out the form below to enter your hockey grant request. For more information on DTBL grants, please contact Jess Hudella at: Jess@defendingtheblueline.org
You must register for the skating program you want the grant for before the grants are paid so that the staff of the facility has your name on record when they receive the check from DTBL.
Please wait until the end of this grant application acceptance date to inquire on status of grant. Thank you for your cooperation as we strive to better serve our military community.
After filling out the form below, please mail the following:
If you have applied for DTBL grants previously, you do not need to send documents from #1 and #2 below (unless there are changes). However, you must still send in information from #3 below.
- A copy of service member's military ID card or official military orders.
- Veterans only: send copy of your DD214 with SSN markered out.
- Child’s military dependent ID card OR copy of birth certificate if the service member is the biological parent of the child.
- Program brochure, document with website address and registration information, or letter from the activity provider with mailing address, telephone number and FEE for the activity.
- Mail above by USPS to: Defending The Blue Line - 15211 Ravenna Trail - Hastings, MN 55033
If you are not redirected to a thank you page after clicking submit, please check that all required boxes have been answered and that captcha is correct.
You will receive a verification e-mail on or before September 15, 2015 if your application qualifies and you have been accepted. You may need to check your spam folder for verification e-mails.